Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Time Flew By So Fast

Hi, friends. It really has been a while since my last post, hasn't it? As you know, I have been really busy with my other website and haven't got time to write for this blog. But I really miss this! I miss writing about what happened in my life, about friends I met, about the holiday, ...everything.

A lot has happened though for the past (I don't know,  4 months?). My Styling Ideas has gained a lot of viewers and I have to thank all of you who visited my other website through this blog. It really means a lot. The Instagram and Twitter account also slowly gained followers, and I really appreciate that. I hope in the future, with all your help too, my website will be as succesfull as all of the people who have been my inspirations since forever.

So enough about that,... some other things also happened this month. Finally, one of my cousins from Dad's family got married a week ago, and now going to build their own little family. It's so amazing how time flew so fast, I also don't even realize that I am going to be 23 years old this year, and my brother is already in his third year of college. In addition to that, there are only 3 granddaughters from my Dad's family (I am the second), and the oldest is going to be married too next December. Really, it seems like only yesterday we played Play-Doh together at my grandma's house. But I wish them happy endings, and for you too!

Talking about how time flew so fast, it's been 3 years since Mew's last performance in Indonesia (you know Mew, my favourite band of all time), I've been waiting for their new album and for them to come back here, and like a week ago or two, they announced their new tour date which includes Indonesia too, and I was so shocked because finally the rumour came true. I really miss them so much and want to watch them live so bad after 2009 and 2010. Next October will be my third time, I am beyond happy. Club 8 also going to perform with Mew! Are you going to watch them too?

There is something that I also look forward too this August, but I won't tell you what because I don't want to jinx it. Let me just put some photos I posted on my Instagram. If you have one, follow mine @shidaaruya!

1. Mom, Shodi, and I at my cousin's wedding reception
2. The cutest rainbow cake from Colette & Lola
3. The e-voucher for Mew
4. My favourite cat, Leon, looking at birds outside the window
5. Beautiful clouds I saw on my way to the city
6. Screen shot of my work
7. Leon and his bestfriend
8. Most beautiful fireworks I've seen in my life, at Disneyland, Hongkong
9. OOTD?? :p

Anyway, some of my friends have contributed to My Styling Ideas, if you want to contribute too, just go to my website and submit your work :--) Don't forget to follow My Styling Ideas on Instagram and Twitter too! See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christian Dior Outlet uses the best quality cow two skins, with natural leather texture maintained a delicate appearance and texture, and at the same time, all natural tanning method with the production process of Europe, to ensure the perfection and gloss and durability. The bold use of color and quality of patent technology, light golden polished button design and sapphire blue, wine red classic color, is the fashion design inspiration and perfect production technology has been dripping show.
Buckle to create exclusive by "Ferragamo" chief designer, with a high-quality YKK drawing, after the 5000 sliding test exclusive zip, fine steel ion rivet button and accord with human body mechanics principle of portable design Martchee skillfully combines many fashion elements, highlight the fashion forefront of extraordinary style, at the same time in China manufacturing rigorous process, create top quality comparable to replica bags the international luxury brand, created the industry position king.
"Most of the international famous brand is to detail processing of high quality and perfect is known, while the Marchee at this point is the real implementation of the domestic brands' back ', it meets the requirements of GUCCI standard.Dior Outlet brand marketing director of Martchee's "international status" expressed full recognition.
The woman loves purses, seem to be is the eternal agreement. Whether it is socially beautiful, or war game proudly, with a taste of the Martchee is the best interpretation of modern occupation female style. The Martchee and GUCCI cooperation, more is to do the best footnote to its international status. Or elegant, or elegant, Martchee for this opportunity, dazzling in the world, leading the trend.