Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Come to my new website!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is just a quick post about my new fashion website called My Styling Ideas. The website was found on March 20th, 2013 when my dad asked me about what I really want to do now instead of working for other people like in offices and stuff, I said I want to have my own website. This is actually my long-life dream, like to have my own website about fashion and music since I love both of them and my dad gave me a way to make the reality of it.

My website will give you a day-to-day continual news in fashion and music world. There you can find styling ideas and listen to new tracks from cool musicians aroudnd the world. In addition to that, you can submit your own styling ideas and I will be happy to put yours in my posts after some time of reviewing. Oh, and you can also ask questions about styling if you have one. I will try to help you with my ideas based on what you have in your wardrobe. My friends will also contribute to this website. So come, and let My Styling Ideas be the place to exchange stuff about fashion and music for us creative people! See you there!

PS: Don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter. Thankyous!

5 comments:

Nathanial Heim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathanial Heim said...

You have a very creative website. Did you design it yourself, or did you get a web designer? I totally love the main page. It is compacted with links that will lead your visitors to new interesting pages. I find it very easy to navigate, which is a good thing for a visitor like me. Great idea, Shida! #Nathanial Heim

Shida Aruya said...

@nathanial heim: Thanks a lot! I designed everything myself, and my dad also helped me to do the programming stuff. Thanks thanks a lot I really appreciate your compliments. Please make sure to check it out daily and spread the info to your friends <3

Francis Miller@Priority Media Solutions said...

Having your very own website of your own domain is definitely something. It speaks of authority online. It’s almost necessary to tackle a particular niche. This way you can easily target your audience. You know you’d attract people who would appreciate what you have to say about fashion and music.

Shida Aruya said...

@Francis
thanks a lot for your comment, I really appreciate it :)