"Unproductive Days"

So last week we strolled around SCBD half the day to find spots that are nice to be photographed with a model and comes out my latest collaboration with two of my good friends, Aditya Tirtakusuma & Dede F Chaniago. The shoes that we used are from my friend's line called S.Woonderland. Feel free to check their vimeo and buy the products! :--) Anyways, we were so happy and also freaked out cos we could get in to this old capsule shaped house. It's so scary but cool! Enjoy the pictures!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
more photos here.


PS: I watched Breakbot last night, and he was gorgeous. Even though I am a bit disappointed cos I really want the set to be like the one I'm going to put at the end of this post, but still I am happy to finally see him. I recommend you to press play and enjoy 1.5hrs of electro-funk madness!