Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bdg

I had a little trip to Bandung last week. I was with my cousins. Once we arrived there all we did was eating. Like, 8am -- porridge, 10am -- grilled cheese, 1pm -- lunch, and then my friend visited the hotel where I stayed. We decided to go to eat some pasta near the hotel, right after that we went to Hartwood and had European cuisine for dinner. 

If you think that's all, well, no it is not. My cousins asked me to go to Potluck. I went there, had a sip of their hot chocolate but then my friends picked me up again and we went straight to Maja. My friends had beer, a glass of greentea milkshake, and I ordered hot chamomile tea because dammit it was so cold that night -- BONE-CHILLING-COLD. It was around 1130pm - 12am when my friends asked me to join them eat their late night dinner, and it's another "porridge" time. I hate porridge, but whatevs I joined them

These are the pictures my friend, Iygg took at Maja House. He has this project, I dont really know what it's called but he takes pictures of everyone he hangs out with in B/W and he'll print them out later in the future. He made me wanna print the pictures out  from my ricoh as soon as possible.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I hope you enjoyed a really blessed festival, Eid Mubarak!

No comments: