Saturday, January 28, 2012

"Oh, out here don't you ever know better.."

I've been so busy lazying around this month, just because I have already submitted my 40 pages internship report that contains me blabbing about how wonderfully tiring it was to work as a fashion assistant in a magazine. I also can not continue to work on my final thesis right now because The Young Liars (the object of my research) went to Paris yesterday! 

They were invited to play at MIDEM Festival 2012 in Cannes, with White Shoes and The Couples Company. I am so proud of them. So instead of typing thousand words for my thesis now I better send my good wishes for my friends in Cannes. Besides, if The Young Liars could make a good impression there at MIDEM (and of course they will), it would be a really helpful information to be put on my final thesis later :-)

Well then, talking about music and stuff, my friend who is a concert freak asked me to join him to make a website about music gigs, I said yes and it's on progress right now. And have you listened to a song called Automatic High? Yes, it's a single that's just been released by my friend named Wezy, I am so proud of him too! He asked me to be his publicist but I don't feel like it, so I decided to join his team and manage all the things that are related to social media to help him publish his album in March! Wish me luck!

Looking at the calendar, today is the 28th of January already, means I will go to Singapore with my bestfriend for Laneway Festival in no more than two weeks! I really can not wait since I've been waiting for Girls and The Horrors for too long and my dreams will come true next month! Even though I am actually a bit sad because I planned to watch The Horrors twice (in Spore & Jakarta) but turns out they will have their gig here on Feb 14th and I am gonna be back to Jakarta at midnight, it's kind of depressing! I need to force my brain to record everything that happens at Laneway, this is a serious matter.

Pictures below are some beautiful photos snapped by professional photographers and also music bloggers. I'd love to watch all of them but the picture at the very bottom is the band I wanna see the most. Click on these names to check out all of the amazing photographers' websites. (Toro Y MoiCults, Girls, The Horrors). 

"Oh, out here don't you ever know.. Oh, out here don't you ever know better.."
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DAYUM!! I CAN NOT FUCKING WAIT FOR LANEWAY!

8 comments:

Fay Siantasius said...

you going to laneway fest? ah i wish i could...hm anyway, Feist is coming to jkt in february, right? are you going to the concert?

SHIDA ARUYA said...

@Fay: yes I'm going!! :> but I dont think Imma watch Feist in Jkt, cos I'm saving my money for Friendly Fires and Peter Bjorn and John

Janitra said...

CABEEEE fotoin the painnnssss!

kevin21 said...

Tory Burch Sandals females in the complaint high-heeled shoes opposition high-heeled shoes, the Genghis Khan 2 promotion codes their major reason are: The high-heeled shoes are one kind of oppressive full performance, will put on the high-heeled shoes very not to be comfortable the foot, even will be very painful, moreover easy to trip and fall. This is actually they do not have put on the high-heeled shoes to the material base causes Tory Burch Boots.
The Genghis Khan 2 gift parcels consider put on the high-heeled shoes only lightly to move in smooth the extremely road surface jogging, also how to get so far as the foot pain Tory Burch Flats? Therefore is putting on the high-heeled shoes is aristocrat's symbol, also even if therefore the ordinary female will put on the high-heeled shoes also to increase suddenly several point aristocrat makings and elegant, this kind of aristocrat makings often may give the human by the pleasant change of atmosphere unusual refined feeling. Today the instruction puts on the high-heeled shoes for everybody ten big secrets Tory Burch Flip Flops.

kevin21 said...

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel

kevin21 said...

Newport Cigarettes Website liquorSmokehead VS Trinidad Short Robusto T 2010 Limited Edition Smokehead is from Islay

Japanese sole maltThe imperial city canyon Sendai distillery straight fire distills 20 year original liquor VS Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro The Sendai distillery has been under a more serious impact in this Japanese big earthquake, did not know that can affect the imperial city canyon whisky output Newport Coupons.

This establishment in 1969 beautiful brewery, everywhere all left behind it initiator granulated substance Mr. Gao Zhuhe to whisky dedicated and warm, but same dedicated and the enthusiasm could be able to manifest in each bottle of imperial city canyon, this section of 20 year original liquor were last year visited when the brewery bring, its that similar padauk teak's special luster and the bright Shirley barrel fragrance Newports, as well as reached as high as 60 degree liquor bodies, could bring the quite deep impression to you. Similarly qnd8wos, cigar likely will also be will relate historical father of Don Alejandro Robaina naming this section of Double by modern Cuba cigar the Corona the model for painting, in entire long will enjoy in the process, all will reveal slowly each kind of sense organ will enjoy, Mr. Robaina will sit as if in yours opposite is pouring out Cuban cigar's previous generation this life Cheap Newports.

reebok21 said...

reebok men shoes

reebok women shoes

new reebok shoes

reebok zigtech shoes

reebok21 said...

reebok new running shoes

buy zigtech shoes

reebok running shoes zigtech

reebok zigtech running shoes