Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lets Go On A Holiday - Kamengski

A friend of mine, Gooodit asked me to make a mixtape for Kamengski. I said yes without thinking twice. At first I was thinking to make a mixtape about how life's treating us so far, but then I realized people need holiday, at least that's how my life's treating me so far. I mean, I saw my twitter timeline, I read my friends' blog posts, think they also need holidays. As for me, I've finished my internship already, but I still need to write the report and stuff.............. FUCK IT, Lets Go On A Holiday, who wants to join?


Tracklisting : 
 
Villages - Alpine
Ghost Train - Summer Camp
Holiday -  Albert Hammond, Jr.
All Around and Away We Go - Twin Sister
Amsterdam - Peter Bjorn and John
A Weekend In Brooklyn - Kisses
Jealous of Roses - Bibio
Vacation - Beach Fossils
Jericho - Jamaica
Summer Holiday - Wild Nothing

Duration -- 36,9 Minute
Download here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the defending World Cup champion Spain is regarded as the 2014 World Cup in Brazil favorites. Since the 1934 debut, the Spanish 80-year World Cup ill-fated journey. The Matador Legion shirt also experienced years of change, from the initial simple and rough to today's sleek, boutique collection has now become fans. 1934 World Cup in Italy in the World Cup cheap soccer jerseys tournament in Spain for the first time, three of them in the first round clash than a Lectra Brazil. 1/4 finals to face the host Italy, Spain into a war with more than one level. But in the subsequent play-off 1-0 lost, missed the semi-finals, Spain, for the first time the World Cup tour to an end.
1950 Brazil World Cup wholesale soccer jerseys group match in a row to beat England, Spain , Chile and the United States to reach the semifinals undefeated . But in the quarter-finals , Uruguay 2-2 draw in Spain , were subsequently lost to Brazil and Sweden , and ultimately won the tournament in fourth place. Chile 1962 World Cup , Spain is in Group C, they lost 1-0 to the former Czechoslovakia , 1-0 victory over Mexico , 2-0 loss to Brazil , ultimately failed to qualify from the group . 1966 World Cup in England, carried out , although the 2-1 win over Spain , Switzerland , but with two 1 to 2 were lost to Argentina and the former Federal Republic of Germany , once again missed the group stages and, ultimately, the first 10 of the tournament .
In 1970 and 1974 after two consecutive failed finalists, Argentina 1978 World Cup football shirts in Spain was finally re- entry . However, the experience and the previous two entries , they beat Sweden 1-0 in the group stage , 0-0 draw with Brazil, Austria lost 1 to 2 , the final again missed the semi-finals , is still ranked No. 10 . World Cup 1982 , Spain became the host .