Friday, May 27, 2011

Skippin Town with THE DRUMS!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These names, Jacob Graham, Jonathan Pierce, and Connor Hanwick have been flying around in my head for days. Yes, they are those damn gorgeous guys from The Drums. I've got the chance to watch them performed live in my town two days ago!! I am so happy I could not even tell you how happy I am. Their concert called "live and up-close with The Drums", when I arrived at blowfish, fuckyes.............. FUCK YES!!!! I'll tell you best moments from the concert in points:
  • The stage is only stomach-high and I stood in the front row
  • I touched Jonathan Pierce many times, I swear he once held my hand sooo tight. I am serious, I can't even.... I felt his sweat and everything.
  • I called Jacob many times, he first looked at me, waved his hands and raised his eyebrows to me. Minutes after, I called him again and he smiled, pointed his finger at me and WINKED!! My ovaries exploded that time. 
  • Connor stood in front of me.
  • Jonathan drank his bottled water and put it in front of me and my friend, yes you can guess what happened next, we drank it. We fucking drank it, KISSES VIA BOTTLED WATER WITH JOHNNY.
  • JACOB GRAHAM IS FUCKING HOT HE IS MY FAV, JONATHAN IS A FUCKING EPILEPTIC DANCER, AND CONNOR IS SO FUCKING COOL, NO SMILE, NOTHING BUT HE'S SOOOO COOL, SWEET JESUS!!
  • Johnny said "Tonite is the best crowd definitely so far during this tour".
Do I need to say more? No. The pictures I took from the concerts are also featured in Junk on their article and also their facebook. I'm so happy!! Here are some of the pictures, please enjoy, and envy me :p

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



PS: I've recorded 5 or 6 videos of the concert, but have only uploaded 2 just yet, check them out on my Youtube. And if you guys have 8tracks, follow mine? Who's planning to come to Java Rockin' Land 2011? I've bought the 3DayPass tix already!! See you there!

No comments: