Friday, April 1, 2011

Coke In My Pocket

 On my previous post, I said that I drew a lot lately, I did not lie. It's actually because I just started my 6th semester in uni, and there is nothing much to do, so I spent my time drawing people that I like. Scanned some of them, including the picture above this writing. 

Yes, it's Coke In My Pocket, my brother's band. I drew them just because I love them and they are all my brothers. I do think they need an appreciation post here on my blog. What makes me even happier is that the manager of the band asked me if they can use the picture on basically every site they have, and of course I said yes :) Long story short, you can check them out on their MySpace

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anyways it's the 1st of April, yes, April fools day. Until 11am this morning I've been fooled twice, am I that stupid? Hahaha. But forget about the 'foolingaround' stuff, I am so happy that finally we reached April, cos I'm going back to Hongkong again on the 12th, for a week. I can't wait for this, but I'm kinda sad tho cos my brother can't come with us, he is preparing for the National Final Exam so yeah, pray for him guys?

2 comments:

jacobian said...

which university that you study anyway? :-)

Anonymous said...

ls