Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bestfriends Are Everything

Because this is holiday, some of my bestfriends are going back to their hometown, especially my campus mates. So we decided to do our ritual that happens everytime we have our semester holiday, watch movies and hang out at my house! 

We watched Avatar: The Last Airbender, but I scored the movie 5 out of 10 stars. One thing that made the movie looks cool is because Jackson Rathbone plays as Sokka there :p Haha forget it. We celebrated the "last night in Jakarta" thingy with buying this whole box of mixed fruit cheesecake and ate it together. You know what, Now I feel like I wanna vomit everytime I think about cheesecake.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

jacobian said...

how's your insect bites?is it healed already? :-)