Monday, June 7, 2010

Singapore :)




I went to Singapore with my brother and 3 of my cousins a week ago :) It really boost up my mood. Because if you read my latest post, I felt so bored and mad, but Singapore made me happy.

The purpose was actually to go to the new Universal Studios Singapore. Hell yeah the place is so great, it's a must to go there! Too bad the biggest roller coasters (Battlestar Galactica) havent opened yet, but the second greatest attraction which is "Revenge of The Mummy" (from Wikipedia: a high-speed psychological thrill ride with sharp turns and fast reverse sections, as it pits guests against fireballs, scarab beetles and robotic warrior mummies — all in total darkness) is the best!!!!!!!!!!!! I rode that twice, if you're so curious about the attraction you can search it on youtube.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Almost all of the attractions are great, I went to the "Steven Spielberg's Lights! Camera! Action!" twice it was so cool, but I havent uploaded the video! The rest of the attractions from Jurassic Park, Shrek's Far Far Away Castle, Sci-Fi, etc are also awesome!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

jacobian said...

looks like a fun trip.it's just that you had travel to so many countries I think.are you a traveler or just someone who like to be a tourist? :-)