Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Is that a feeling?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bored, is what I am feeling now. Reasons why are because I hate to do the same thing over and over again, and even worse, I hate to answer the same question everyday. It annoys me real bad. I can't even think of how do those people feel when they receive same answers everyday according to the questions they gave me. I have already told them to not do that, do not ask me same stuff everyday, you have already knew the answers! It's the same, what I do everyday is just the same!! And they still bug me. 

That, you can understand why I got so bored. I feel like I wanna lock myself inside my room for weeks, put away my phone, and everything. I am bored with the outside world. I am tired of those who speak too much. Who comment a lot of others. (Well, that's life, it would be even more boring when you can't talk about others), but that's it, I am not interested. I am tired.

I tried to find new stuff I could do to wash the feeling away, and I finally got back my "used-to-be-favourite-hobby", swimming. I was also recruited to become a script writer on my team's investigative program, so I hope these two could help me get rid of the bore. But still, right now, I am bored.

4 comments:

jacobian said...

if you are bored then you should play many games that are available on the internet.such as farmville or anything that matters

because game is something that's continous and not monotonous.so you will like it.trust on me this.because I've been there. :-)

Rebecca Clairine said...

i'm on blog walking,,
wanna visit mine?
THANK YOU :)

xoxo,
Rebecca
http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

Uitzinnig said...

just exactly what I feel right now.

Shida Aruya said...

taffy: same same. true.