Sunday, May 9, 2010

HK part 4

As I promised you guys, I now will tell you stuff about Tung Chung.

Tung Chung is actually not a tourist destination, but my mom that really knows HongKong very well told us to go there. At Tung Chung you can find a huge mall called the City Gate and that place is a total heaven for me, all branded stuff with big discounts :D I spotted Mango, Esprit, edc, Nike, Adidas, Evita Peroni, Guess, Clarks, Roxy, everything! City Gate also has a book store named Dymocks. Anyway, you can guess, I did shop a lot :p


Other thing that I really really really love from HongKong is SUBWAY SANDWICH!! I've been in love with Subway since I dont know.. Since I was born? Too bad Subway closed their outlets here in Jakarta years ago, I felt like half of my soul was taken away, seriously. 

After I go crossed by ferry from Kowloon to Hong Kong (anyway random thought, my uncle's name is Ferry, it's because he was also born in HongKong and he was named after the Ferry-ship hahaha) and arrived at Central, the first thing I didwas looking for Subway Sandwich, and yes, there I found Subway. I am sorry I only took the pic of the cover because I was so hungry and forgot to take picture of the sandwich!! I ordered Teriyaki Sub with Plain bread. Yummmm I can feel it now inside my mouth :9


Anyway guys, Granville Road is also a great place to shop. It's located in Tsim Tsa Shui too.

I think that's all for now.. I actually have a lot of stories to tell but I think 4 parts are enough :p I am hoping that I can go back to HongKong again on November or December, my mom wants to feels the joy of christmas and new year there, she told me that the weather and the christmas songs they play at the mall, everywhere, really makes her happy, so I am a bit curious with that one haha. I also havent gone to DisneyLand so I hope I can go there again this year.


I am a bit hungry now, think I will imagine eating a huge subway sandwich... and maybe a bowl of Shrimp Wonton Noodle? Yummm :9

4 comments:

jacobian said...

so this is your final series post of hongkong?well it's just that I love reading about hongkong from your trip.
anyway I've never know about subway sandwich before, it's just a regular sandwich right?just like the one in McDonalds? :-)

SHIDA ARUYA said...

beda lah mcD mana punya sandwich.

Anonymous said...

bahahahaaa sejak kapan mcD punya sandwich,stupid question! tadinya mau jadi compliment malah jadi sok tau hahaha!!

Shida Aruya said...

IYA BANGET DEH thanks anonymous, i feel that too bahahaha