Tuesday, April 27, 2010

HK part 2

The second day!!!

It's Friday and actually we have already planned to go to DisneyLand, but too bad we have to canceled it because there was a thunder storm there :(( I was so sad that day but finally I thought that there's a reason why we have to cancel the plan, it's because I have to go to HK again next time for DisneyLand, amen!

So after a lot of arguing, we decided to go to Victoria Peak and also hoping that the weather will be nice. And God answered our prayer, the weather is really great. It's cold but amazing. I was shocked that Victoria Peak is so high (it is the highest mountain in HK island) I was so scared because we had to use the Peak Tram to go there. It's scary, seriously, but the view... Two words, Jaw Dropper! Tourists love to go here, Victoria Peak offers us the mesmerizing views over HongKong island!

 
yep, I'm waiting for the tram, and it arrived fast :D
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the view from the sky terrace. What do you think? My mom said that Victoria Peak is getting much more better than years ago. She's so excited, and so do I. The mountain, the island.. Shizzin. Picture speaks a thousand words.
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Have I told you? Hongkong also has The Madame Tussauds museum! My parents have already went to the museum in Amsterdam and London or NY (I think, I forgot) so it's only Shodi and I that went there. It's located inside the Peak! FYI, the tix for Madame Tussauds is $160 worth to buy!! Here, let me show you some of the pictures inside MT!
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Mahatma Gandhi and Adolf Hitler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Me with the President of China, Shodi with Einstein the genius
Shodi with his speech

 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OOOH LOVELY JOHNNY DEPP. ENVY MUCH?!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shodi with Nicholas Cage.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

YaoMing is soooo tall!! He's effing huge!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

We've always been in love with you, Michael..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

for The Beatles fans out there..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and Bruce Lee <3
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Done with Madame Tussauds pictures. My favourites are the ones with Johnny Depp and Michael Jackson. They look so damn real and I shivered after I hugged MJ, seriously. Well you guys should go there! Next post about HK will be published tomorrow!

8 comments:

jacobian said...

the life-like statues of the artist is amazing if I must say.don't you afraid that maybe some of them will come alive if you touch them?haha... just kidding.

anyway how long will you be in hongkong? :-)

SHIDA ARUYA said...

I was somehow a bit afraid when I touch Meryl Streep coz she looks like she's going to be alive but then I just hugged her.

I spent my holiday for 6 days there.

Aditya Tirtakusuma said...

Me so envy with you Be :(

DATINY HARDYANTI said...

well, i love the way you hugged MJ be o:)
aaa ENVY!!!

SHIDA ARUYA said...

hihihi lets go there Adit!

SHIDA ARUYA said...

Datyn, waktu peluk MJ I cried :( sedikit sih cuma kaya kangen gt MJ udah ga ada lagi :((( hhehe you should go there!!

D.U.E.D said...

Yess!!HK is such an amazing place...
So Envy miss.Shida!
Can't wait to go there next yearr!
:D

SHIDA ARUYA said...

Buntel: IT IS IT IS!! I love HK!! You'll see like a LOT of colorful DocMarts, they only cost $900 HKG!
I hope I can go back on November. And please tell me the stories of your future HK trip :)