Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another New Post, FINALLY!

Hey guys how are you? Finally i'm back to the world of blogging ;)
I've actually got a lot to tell in this past 3 months, but i dont think I can write it all here? It's too long.

So maybe the most interesting stuff to tell is...

 
I GOT A NEW KITTEN, I named him Giant. He's now only a month old but his body is so fat, it looks like he's already 2 months old! I dont have to tell much, just see his pictures under! And please please give more attention to his ears and eyes, the only two things I love the most from him. And his mouth is so cute too. OK i love everything bout him! I bet you'll love him too just in seconds! 2nd picture, he was a Superman.

 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


NEW PIC OF ME!!!!! It's okay right, to be a little narcissistic? HAHAHAH! 

I finally pierced my ears 3 weeks ago!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


PS:
- my brother is going to Spore to watch Paramore. I envy him ;(

- COME VISIT MY TUMBLR!!

6 comments:

Uitzinnig said...

be, emang dari dulu ga pernah tindik??

Shida Aruya said...

pernah taff, tapi dulu bgt wkt kelas 3sd kali. terus sempet alergi anting sampe bonyok gitu deh kuping, never want to pierce again, sampe akhirnya skrg coba lagi. ini aja gak kering2 sampe skrg masih rada perih :(

Katya Sekarani K said...

habis baru di tindik emang menyiksa hahhaha sampe merah gitu hahah tapi enak bisa make anitng apa aja :P

woah giant is so cute :DDDD

SHIDA ARUYA said...

iya dan aku alergi so it's bad until now.. yg kiri sih udah gpp, yg kanan masih luka2 dikit. padahal udah lama banget!! :((

thankyou!! He is cute!

Chi said...

Oooowwwwhhhh mukanya kaya sedih tp minta dicium!!!
x

SHIDA ARUYA said...

LUCU YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA gendut